Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Open Ended Questions

Collect all the participants in the circle, and start asking the open ended question, while the next person is supposed to complete it with his/her response. While starting the question, accompany it with your facial expression and body moves. The person, who completes the sentence, have to do the same – illustrate the response with body moves and facial expression.

After the first open ended sentence is completed with response, the responding person starts the new open ended question and addresses it to the next person in the circle. The game is completed when all students have asked their open ended questions.

Examples:
ü  My worst memory was…
ü  When my brother beat me up...
ü  What one of your greatest achievements is…
ü  My favorite activity is...
ü  A place I spent one of my happiest days was...
ü  I go to be alone...
ü  My future goal is to...
ü  What make me happy...
ü  When I get enough money I will...
ü  When I have enough time, I want to...
ü  If this weekend was 3 days long I would...
ü  I feel most bored when...
ü  I feel most satisfied when...
ü  I enjoy being...
ü  My fondest memory is...
ü  I can really get excited about...
ü  A new leisure activity I tried this week...
ü  How did I feel about this week in participating in activities...
ü  I feel proud when I...
ü  I feel best when people...
ü  I am best at...
ü  I get angry when...
ü  I have accomplished
ü  The thing that amuses me is...
ü  My greatest strength is...
ü  I have never liked...
ü  Someday I am going to...


LinkWithin