1. The V
1: Press both middle fingers together at the inner corner of the eyebrows, then with the index fingers, apply pressure to the outer corners of the eyebrows.
2: Look to the ceiling, and raise the lower eyelids upwards to make a strong squint, and then relax.
3: Repeat six more times and finish by squeezing eyes shut tightly for 10 seconds.
2. The Smile Smoother
1: Hide the teeth with the lips to make an ‘O’ shape with the mouth.
2: Smile widely while keeping the teeth hidden and repeat six times.
3: Next, hold the smile shape while placing one index finger on the chin. Then start to move the jaw up and down as the head tilts gently back. Relax and repeat twice more.
3. Smooth the brow
1: Place both hands on the forehead facing inwards and spread all of the fingers out between the eyebrows and hairline.
2: Gently sweep the fingers outwards across the forehead, applying light pressure to tighten the skin.
3: Relax and repeat 10 times.
4. The flirty eyes
1: Place an index finger under each eye, pointing towards the nose.
2: Hide the teeth and tease the top lip and bottom lip away from each other at the mouth.
3: Flutter the upper eyelids while gazing at the ceiling for 30 seconds.
5. The giraffe
1: Looking straight ahead, place the finger tips at the bottom of the neck and lightly stroke the skin downwards with the head tilted back.
2: Bring the head back down to the chest and repeat 10 times.
6. Pout and Tilt
1. Stick out your lower lip as far as you can to form a pout.
2. Hold this contraction for one second. Then, with your lip still out, contract the muscles at the front of your neck to lower your chin to your chest as far as possible without rounding your upper back.
3. Pause and hold for another second, then relax your lips and straighten your neck to return to the starting position. Complete a sets of 20 reps each.
7. Kiss the Ceiling
1. Standing tall with your arms hanging at your sides, tilt your head back so that you are looking at the ceiling.
2. Try to kiss the ceiling by puckering your lips and extending them as far away from your face as possible. You should feel a tightening throughout your neck and chin.
3. Hold for five seconds, then relax your lips and lower your chin to return to the starting position. Complete a set of 10 reps.
8. Chin Rotations
1. Elongate your spine for a tall, straight back.
2. Leading with your chin, slowly and gently rotate your head clockwise, so it moves in a full circle from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. Make sure to keep your shoulders down and back throughout the movement.
3. Complete 10. Repeat in the opposite direction.
9. Jaw Release
1. Elongate your spine for a tall, straight back.
2. Moving your jaws up and down like you are chewing and keeping your lips together, inhale deeply through your nose then slowly exhale while humming.
3. When you finish the exhale, open your mouth as wide as possible with the tip of your tongue gently pressed against the back of your bottom teeth. Holding this position, inhale then exhale with an audible “ahhh” sound. Complete very slowly 2 sets.
10. Stick out Tongue
1. Stand in a relaxed position.
2. Open your mouth as wide as you can and stick your tongue out as far as you can so that you feel your chin and neck tighten. Hold your tongue out and count to 10.
3. Relax and return to the starting position. Complete 10.
11. Fish Face
1. Suck in your cheeks and lips as we use to do as kids and form a fish face.
2. Now try smiling, hold the posture for 5 seconds, you will feel the burn in your cheeks and jaws.
3. Relax and repeat it 10 times.
12. Cheek Lifts
1. Smile as wide as you can and lift yup your cheeks towards your eyes. You will sense the stretch and strain in your cheek muscles. Shut your eyes for a better lift.
2. Hold the posture for 10 seconds and relax your face. Repeat it 10 times.
13. Mouthwash Move
1. Fill up one of your cheeks with air and transfer the air from one cheek to another as you would do with mouthwash.
2. Repeat 10 times.
14. The Forehead Smoother
1. Make a fist with both hands. Place the middle and index finger knuckles in the center of your forehead and apply firm pressure.
2. Maintain the pressure as you slowly slide your fists out to each side.
3. End by gently pressing your knuckles into your temples.
4. Repeat 4 more times.
15. The Face Lift
1. Place both palms on your temples.
2. Push your hands up and back, lifting the sides of your face.
3. Open your mouth and make an “O” shape. Drop your jaw to make your face as long as possible.
4. Hold this pose for five seconds. Repeat 2 more times.
17. Face enhancement routine (work in couples)
Work with the partner for this exercise. The receiver closes the eyes, relaxes, and lets the giver the opportunity to offer the face massage.
The giver tenderly and carefully massages the partner face, using the intuitive smoothing moves and gestures.
Sequence (use a general guidance, but be creative):
• Using just your fingertips, tap the face starting at the chin and moving slowly up the forehead, but do not tap the eyes. Move back down again tapping the cheeks. This method should be done gently.
• Again using your fingertips, make tiny circles on the forehead and temple, moving down the sides of the face and back up again.
• Using just your thumbs, follow up the hairline from the center of the face aside down to the ears and back again, repeat this several times, each time adding a finger, until you are using your whole hand to draw down the ears and back.
• Lightly, but firmly pinch right between the eyebrows, this increases blood circulation. Slowly work down one eyebrow, pinching lightly and repeat on the other side.
• Press two fingers on the skin next to the nose and staying in one spot, move your fingers in circles, move outwards repeating this motion every ½ inch. These are the pressure points, massaging them will relieve sinus pressure and problems and promote lymphatic drainage.
• Gently place three fingers on the temples and use medium size circling motion, keeping your fingers in one place and moving the skin. You may feel a lot of stress and tension here, so spend as long as you feel is needed.
• Move your splayed fingers up into the hairline, towards the back of the skull, pressing down firmly until you reach the back near the occipital bumps. Make a firm (but gentle) circling motion as on the temple and repeat this several times.
• Using your thumbs and two fingers, make a gentle suction or pinching motion on the jaw line, pulling the skin slightly towards the ears, this will make the skin appear to be glowing, so repeat it along the neck and cheeks.
• Finish with some stroking movements working from the jaw to the temple and repeat.
Partners, switch roles.